clear and concise
No tracking, no follow-up
No advertising, no solicitation
Non-profit, not associated in any way with any church, school, business or religious or commercial organization
Choose your format:
About God, Bible and faith
The HEART cannot accept
what the MIND cannot believe
• For thousands of years people all over the world have had gods and goddesses as figments of their imagination, why should we think Christianity is any different?
• Isn’t it ridiculous to believe that God made the first man from a handful of dust and then later made the first woman from a rib taken from that man?
• Using Christians' logic – the need for a Creator – who do they think created God?
• Hasn’t evolution now thoroughly disproved the Bible creation story? Can a Christian believe in evolution?
• Why do the most intelligent people tend to be the least religious?
• Who were the people who wrote the Bible? Who gave them that authority?
• How can anyone state unequivocally that the Bible is better than the Qur’an or other holy scriptures?
• Will God send billions of people to hell because they didn’t personally accept Jesus as Savior, even though they never heard of Jesus?
• There are incredible stories in the Bible, like Noah and the Ark, Jonah and the Whale and Joshua stopping the sun – how can any intelligent person today believe that those things actually happened?
• Isn’t the idea of a three-in-one God just an fabrication, even more incomprehensible than the god families of Greek and Roman times?
• Why don’t Christian admit that the Bible contains many errors and contradictions?
• If God is good and loving, and has unlimited power, why is there so much pain and suffering in the world?
• Isn’t it arrogant to claim that Jesus is the only way to heaven and that all other ways lead to hell?
• Why isn’t there evidence outside of the Bible to support what Christians believe?
• How could a God of goodness and justice direct the Israelites to capture other people’s cities and kill all innocent men, women and children?
• Why doesn’t God heal amputees?
• Aren’t most of the major problems in the world today caused by people who claim to pleasing a god?
• Why doesn’t God answer prayers the way the Bible promises?
• Why do bad things happen to good people?
• Why didn't any of Jesus' miracles leave behind any historical evidence other than told in the Bible?
• Why are there so many hypocrites in the church?
• Why is God a proponent of slavery in the Bible?
• Why do Christians get divorced at the same rate as non-Christians?
• When the Bible says God repented (regretted) the way he made man, does that mean he made a mistake and/or was unable anticipate what happened?
• Do we have any evidence that heaven is more than just wish fulfillment?
• Aren’t all religions essentially the same?
• If what God created is good, why are there so many starving people in world?
• Aren’t religious people just brainwashed into their particular fear-based culture?
• And more ...